Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Excited

Excited: stirred emotionally; agitated (dictionary.com).

What am I excited for? Yesterday, Christina called me in the afternoon (she never calls me in the afternoon!! Is something wrong?!) I pick up the phone and it seems urgent and she asks me if I am busy and I said no. And then she tells me about this awesome sale Southwest Airlines is having!!! She said the tickets to go to San Diego were 50 bucks! And I was like :O! She sent me the link. Before I even do anything, I ask my mom if I can go to San Diego and she was okay with it! I set up the flight and everything and I clicked the purchase button! OMG! I am going to San Diego to visit my girls! :D To answer that question: I am excited to go to San Diego to visit my two awesome friends, Christina and Maggie!!

Woooooooooooooooooot.

No comments:

Post a Comment