Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Hangover

Hangover: the disagreeable physical aftereffects of drunkenness, such as a headache or stomach disorder, usually felt several hours after cessation of drinking (dictionary.com).

And no! It's not my hangover I am going to be talking about! Hahah.

Yesterday Me, Christina, and Adrienne went swimming and then we went to go watch The Hangover. It was freaken hilarious! You guys must watch! After we watched The Hangover we went to go eat Chipotle. Delicious. It was a very nice and chill day; we all got a nice tan from swimming :D

So when I go home I had work to do. My cousin said that I was just going to do 20 work orders which was easy. And then later she called me and she was like can you do 100 work orders for me and I was like okay; sure. There was not 100; there was freaken 160 (I counted)! I stayed up until 4:30am doing them!! Ugh; working is tiring sometimes. But at least I have a job and I'm getting money.

Because I had so much work to do yesterday; I didn't even get to watch Fated To Love You :(

Relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment