Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hermit

Hermit: A person who has withdrawn from society and lives a solitary existence; a recluse (dictionary.com).

A hermit is what I will be for a few days. However I am feeling a lot better, but still I want to lay low for a while. At least until Friday and Saturday.

Today's Story:

So, I got out to play Tennis and Ultimate Frisbee with the Kim family (Christina, Bella, Channing, and Tiffany), Kumar, Liem, and Ron at the park. Watching Kumar and Liem play a one on one match of tennis was pretty awesome; intense. Liem won. So during their match the ball goes out and Ron decides to get the ball for them and suddenly his "ball/rock bracelet" breaks! O_O Ever since Ron got that bracelet we really think he or it is bad luck. The Ron and Bhuppy story, Ron's Senior Picnic incident where he broke his camera, and today's story. So anyway back to the story telling. We all make a joke and fuss about Ron being bad luck; after playing tennis we decide to play Ultimate Frisbee and have a great time. Liem goes out to his car and puts his tennis racket away and to get his jacket. Blah Blah Blah.


Teams: Me, Liem, Kumar, and Bella. Then there is Christina, Channing, Tiffany and Ron. Guess who won? My team! Hahaha! 3-0! Owned! We all get tired from playing, running and laughing.

So we decided it is time to leave because we're all tired and it's getting dark. So Liem goes to his car and Oh No! He left his keys in his car!!! Ron is Bad Luck! Or is this some kind of coincidence?! Liem calls his Mother and thankfully he has a spare key at home; not just one spare key but two! Hahaha. So we (Kumar, Me, Ron, Liem) all go to get it. We drop off Ron first. I am scared and paranoid thinking something bad is going to happen because we are around Ron and then I start to freak out Liem. We drop off Ron and go to Liem's house. Liem gets his spare key. We go back to the park and on our way Liem makes me press his car opener beeper thing and I'm like "Okay... Why?" And he is telling me to press down hard on it; and so I do it. But nothing happens and I'm like, is this a trick? He laughs and is like, "yeah it's one of this magnetic shocker things but I guess it's out of battery." Lol!!!

We get back to the park and Liem goes to his car. It takes him quite a while to open his car. Hahaha. Me and Kumar were like, "Oh No; I hope he didn't get the wrong keys..." But then he managed to open it. Okay now we wait for him to start the car and drive off. Another "Oh No" his car doesn't start after one or two turns. But then he got it to start and he drove off. Liem just called me and he finished his hot shower so that he is not infected with Ron's bad luck because Ron wore his sweater. Lmfao! But he is fine. Everyone is.

We all got home safely.

3 comments:

  1. haha funny . wish i could have gone. i got to eat sushi instead xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that story. The experience was hilarious.
    Liem

    ReplyDelete