I want you, but I don't need you. Sometimes I want a guy, but honestly I don't need one. I like to be single. I like to feel free. I don't like to be tied down. It's summer. All I want is to have fun. I don't even think I'm ready to be committed or to even be in a relationship. Sometimes I feel like being in a relationship can be too much; and I don't like carrying around extra baggage. I don't even care about guys; really. I mean besides my guy friends. I already see myself in the future as rich and single. So it's whatever. Being in a relationship to me; it is not a necessity. I am happy the way I am and with my life :)
--------------------
OMG! So my Internet was down when I came home from the park. I wanted to blog, but then I just decided to blog on Word first and then copy and paste. Haha. Except this right now; I am typing right now on blog spot. But since my Internet connection was not working because of stupid frontier I was using my sister's G1, which sucked because they keys were freaken lame! Hahah. Oh well, at least I got to go on AIM. When I went on AIM yesterday; my buddy list deleted :O But then I went on it on the G1 and I had all my friends. And when my Internet came back I went on AIM and everything was okay.
--------------------
Last year I watched Fated To Love You with Cindy, but only episode one and two. So this morning I decided to continue watching it. Omg! Dylan and Ji Cun Xi are soooo cute! Hahah. Sexiness. I want to try and finish watching all the episodes by Sunday.
--------------------
Fun. At 5pm we all planned to go to Vintage Park and play volleyball. However, most of us did not show up until 5:30pm. Asian Time. At 4:50 I received a call from Brendan (I was sleeping and he woke me up). He was bored at the Park waiting and wanted me to go there, but I said no because I was tired and lazy. Like always. CK calls me a few minutes later and asks when I am going to go there and I said later because I was busy eating oranges. So I am about to get ready to go and then I remember I have to give Mylinh a picture of me (Senior Ball). So I go into the room; write on the back; finished. I am really lazy at this point; I don't want to walk to the park even though it is like a block or two away (those block are pretty long). So I call Liem and ask him to pick me up. He picks me up and we leave to go to the park.
We get there and set up. We set up right in the middle of the soccer field. Bawls: Me, Liem, Karina, Channing, and Bella. Boom Boom Pow: CK, Maggie, Kumar, Brendan, Brandon, Mylinh, Luke, and Karina's dad. Did I forget anyone? Sorry if i did; I'm trying to remember. But anyway. Volleyball was awesome because Bawls won 5-0! Hella Boss!
During our game this random black kid comes along and just stands there in our volleyball area. I was like, uhhh?! Confused. It was really funny though because he just joins us and we're all confused but whatever. So Mylinh asks him what his name is and his name is Bernard; interesting. He wines when he doesn't get to hit the ball. He goes onto the other teams side because at that time it was uneven because on their team there was CK, Brandon, Brendan,and Mylinh (other people joined later; switched off). Bernard kept leaving and coming back; weird.
Luke comes. Bawls beat the other team! Woo who! So we decided to switch sides. When we switch sides Luke decides to body slam the net. The pole breaks! Liem says "Nooooo." Everyone else laughs. The pole was plastic; but it was new; Liem bought it just for us. Very nice of him :) Thank you.
When the ball comes towards Luke, he does this weird thing. He hits the ball with his shoulder. His weird shoulder hit. Funny. I dove for the ball twice. First time hurt. The second time was like whatever. There was this point in the game where Maggie was going to bump the ball and then the ball hits her boobage area. The next serve CK got hit in the boobage area. The ball was served and I don't know why but Liem just caught the ball; the look on his face was priceless because he didn't even realize he did it. It was a "Oh my gosh; What the hell?! Why did I catch the ball look." Maggie did the same.
Hitting the volleyball hurts. My forearms turned red. They were hot; burning hot. But I had fun. So we're about to leave. We finish putting the volleyball equipment away and all of a sudden Maggie Nut chucks Liem. Ouch?! Liem gets back at her by wrapping his legs around her and just squeezes her ribs. Ouch! Don't touch each others private areas! They're sensitive! We all leave.
--------------------
I'm super hungry when I get home. My mom made soup for dinner. We eat. After I eat I want to blog; but no! The stupid Internet doesn't work. There is something wrong with the frontier network. Lame. I also really wanted to continue watching Fated To Love You because those guys are so cute XD
Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment