Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Friday, June 26, 2009

IDGAF

IDGAF: I Don't Give A Fuck!

Volleyball yesterday was freaken intense. First game my team won. Second game the other team won. Third game= make it or break it. Very intense. But in the end my team won! It was a very close game. We won by 2 points. Woot woot!

Today:

Me, Adrienne, Tiffany, and CK went to that boxing thing. Which I thought was pretty lame. Nothing really went on. No blood or fun. But tell me why bitch was talking hella shit behind our backs?! After being there for like 2 hours we left cause it was not cracking. So we decided to go to Starbucks; we hung out there for a while. After that we went to CK's house to go swimming. I got a pretty nice tan :) And of course, we took some unattractive pictures of me :/ They're the best?

I still don't like that shady ass person. Every time I hear her name or anything related to her; it really annoys me. But whatever. Cause you know why!? IDGAF! Hahaha!

Unattractiveness is the new sexy.

1 comment: