Soccer: a game played on a rectangular field with net goals at either end in which two teams of 11 players each try to drive a ball into the other's goal by kicking, heading, or using any part of the body except the arms and hands. The goalie is the only player who may touch or move the ball with the arms or hands (dictionary.com).
Before Soccer I went to Kohl's with my Mom and Sisters. We were looking for a dress for my little sister Elizabeth. Oh was it fun/funny. She tried on so many dresses and none of them looked flattering on her. So we walked around the store for a bit and then found this super cute skirt. Very floral. I got this super cute tank top; it was cute and wrinkly.

The skirt Elizabeth got.
The tank top I got, but in black.
Soccer is a dangerous sport. Today we had a few injuries. Kumar pushes people. Good thing someone tripped him. Hahaha. He hit my boobage area with his damn elbow. Maggie pulled a leg muscle. Liem pulled his tendon. Christina broke out in hives. Christina and Channing had a head on collision. She busted her lip. Channing got scratched. Everybody today was super competitive.
Beasts. I just kind of stood around there. Like usual. Hahaha.
Volleyball tomorrow.
You should say "Luke Freaking Knee Liem right on his IT Band or tendon."
ReplyDeleteAwesome finds.!! That floral print skirt looks so cute. I too got a cute short skirt from Kohl's.
ReplyDelete