Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Spontaneous

Spontaneous: coming or resulting from a natural impulse or tendency; without effort or premeditation; natural and unconstrained; unplanned (dictionary.com).

I woke up late today to silence in my house. When I say late I mean like at 4 o'clock or was it 5 o'clock? I call my Mom to see where she is and she is at my Auntie's house with my Dad and younger sisters; and my older sister had work. I was home alone!

So I decide to go on the computer and then I hear my door bell ring. I get a spontaneous visit from Khang, Brendan, and Brandon. Khang came over to bring me a birthday gift. So sweet. It was a homemade duck box. It was suppeerr cuttee :)

We all just kind of sat around and talked about random stuff, like usual. Then they left and I was home alone again T_T

After like an hour or two everyone came home. I hate being home alone T_T

So I guess when I went out last night my younger sister and Mom went snooping around in my room and found the Kama Sutra book. So when my Mom came home, I was like, "Mom! Me and Susanna want a baby brother!" and I hand her the book. She goes "What?! Nooooo!!" Ohhhh gosh; the look on her face was priceless.

Rocky Mountain Oysters.

2 comments: