Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rearranging

Rearranging: to change the arrangement of (dictionary.com).

Today I was rearranging my bedroom. Oh my gosh; it was so hard! I hate doing these type of things; usually my mom does it. I don't know why; but I suddenly had the urge to rearrange my bedroom. Hahaha. So right when I woke up I got to work! It was so hot and I was moving things around and throwing things away. But my room looks way more spacious.

What I really want right now, is new furniture for my room :D I still have not put anything on my plain white walls because I am too lazy. I'm going to wait for my dad to come next week so he can put the stuff up for me :) I also need to buy more picture frames.

Beats.

No comments:

Post a Comment