Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Self Conscious

Self Conscious: excessively aware of being observed by others; conscious of oneself or one's own being (dictionary.com).

So apparently I have man hands. I feel so self conscious now. I don't ever want to go out. Ugh! I might as well turn lesbian and be a butch lesbian! Goodbye fellas! Hello ladies! I don't ever want to hold any ones hands ever again! Like omg! I am so serious. You have no idea. Like my self esteem went down the drain! I will no longer have a social life. All I worked for just went down the drain! Every time I look down at my hands; all I will ever think is that they are "man hands." I just want everyone to leave me alone! Ugh! I think I'm about to cry! T_T

Heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment