Volleyball yesterday was pretty awesome. My team won a few times. I joined the tall people's team for a while because they were short players and let me tell you, they were so much fun :) I helped them win too! Hahaha. After volleyball Me, Adam, and Maggie go to CK's house. I was about to walk through her front door and then all of a sudden I feel like something is missing and Omg! It's my cellular device! So, Me and Adam go back to the park and luckily it was still there on the table. Then once we get back Adam has to leave.
CK made us hamburgers. Delicious. While eating my awesome burger I get a phone call from Rouel. He asked if I wanted to go out and eat In-N-Out with him and Paul. Gosh, they act like I have no life and they can just call me last minute! They seem to do that to me a lot. Like a few days ago Paul called me and asked me if I wanted to go to Red Berry with him and Rouel, but then I was playing volleyball that day.
After eating Tiffany wanted me to sing karaoke with her and so I do so for a while. After that Me and CK just conversed for a while. Then I call Rouel and have him pick me up and then we went to Paul's house to go play Left 4 Dead. We got to the end and the helicopter comes; I'm the first to be in the helicopter so I just stay in there for a while until I see that Paul needs help getting up so I go and help; Bad idea! We all ended up dying and so we had to start that level all over again. New round. I'm freaken dying and Paul tries to heal me and then we get interrupted by those stupid zombies. Long story short, Paul was the only survivor and I was the first to die. Me and the computers suck.
After playing Left 4 Dead, Me, Rouel, and Paul just lounge around. We just talked about stupid stuff and played 10 fingers and tell me why I lost?! It was a conspiracy I tell you. But I didn't go home until 4am because we had conversations that revolved around randomness.
My Uncle is coming into town today from Seattle.
Time flies.
No comments:
Post a Comment