Today I am in Fresno; where there is nothing to do. Yesterday my mom gave me a choice; stay home or go to Fresno? For some strange reason I decided to go to Fresno. Wrong choice because I am so bored here. I have been on and off the laptop all day. It's a family gathering by the way. Sometimes family gatherings can be fun; but I haven't seen most of these people in years and it just feels weird cause there is really nothing to talk about. So I am being a hermit inside my cousin's room.
I could have gone to Michael's BBQ or I could have even thrown my own little BBQ :/
I was talking to CK yesterday and talking about how I had a choice to stay home and she was like, "I might have to go to my Aunt's house in Natomas" and I was like, "Damn you should try and get out of it." We were both still "IDK WHAT TO DO." So CK calls me today at around noonish and she was like, "Oh I don't have to go to my Aunt's today! Are you at home?" and I was like, "No! I'm in Fresno." Next time my mom offers me to stay home, I will!
I want some ice cream or some froyo right now.
I didn't go to sleep until 2am ish last night and had to wake up at 7am to get ready and leave. I am so cranky! On the way to Fresno I just listen to my iPod the entire way and ignored everyone. We even got lost; wtf?! But eventually found our way. Oh, another bad decision. I was going to bring my iPod charger but for another damn strange reason I did not bring it and it is running out battery because the trip was like freaken 3 hours! Gave me a headache!
Entertainment for a while: Chatting with Maggie Wong!
Bleh.
No comments:
Post a Comment