Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Searching

Searching: to make a thorough examination of; look over carefully in order to find something; explore (dictionary.com).

I only got 2 hours of sleep. I woke up tired and cranky and not in the mood for anything.

My dad didn't come this weekend; he's working :(

Searching for the right car ended as another disappointment. I am seriously tired of car shopping. To be honest; I got tired of it after last Monday. I might as well quit at life right now. I've been defeated. Oh the fuck well. Being in the mood I am right now is not great. I am pissy and moody. I am so angry, frustrated, and so upset I can't even talk or at least I mean I don't want to speak to anybody at all.

This is the beginning of my hardcore hermiting. That's when I just ignore everyone. Don't call me; I won't pick up. Don't AIM me; I won't respond back. Leave voice mails and maybe I'll get back to you. This hardcore hermiting will probably last a week or so. Until I feel like coming out. The only way to see me or talk to me is that you'll just have to come over to my house because I refuse to go out. I am actually even skipping sports activities.

Warning: If you decide to come over; I just want to let you know that I might not talk to you. We might just sit there in front of the TV and make sure to bring my favorite ice cream (pistachio nut or mocha almond fudge). It soothes the pain I feel.

Sorry everyone; the hermiting club has got me whipped.

Okay; now that I got out all my frustration; I may have over exaggerated just a little bit :/

Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment