Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Monday, July 13, 2009

Car

Car: an automobile (dictionary.com).

Today Me and my Mom went car shopping. I already knew I was going to leave the car shop car less because first of all, my Mom's friend's husband gave the the wrong directions to the place. We got lost like 2 times! It was soooooo annoying and on top of that; it's hot even with the AC on! Both Me and my Mom were getting so annoyed and hot, we blasted the AC as high as it can go; to the max! We finally got there and as we were looking at cars; I did not like any; or the ones I liked happened to be salvaged. Both my Mom and I knew not to get a salvaged car cause really, that's stupid and when I heard the word salvaged I turned my back and walked away; no thanks. When looking for a car, the word salvaged is a major turn off!

Car shopping was a total fail; I left unhappy and sad :( My Mom was telling me we can go to other places to go look for a car. She knew that I was unhappy because I had "that look" on my face and I wasn't talking; it was the sad face. I guess this weekend when my Dad comes we're going to go car shopping again.

Yeah I know I'm acting like a spoiled brat and a bitch or whatever (call me whatever you want), but I don't care. Because I told myself I would not settle anymore. Like seriously I settled for college. I really did not want to go to CSUS! Everyone knows that; everyone knew that I wanted to go to SFSU; my heart was seriously broken and to this day, my heart is still broken. I know what I want and I will get it. I will get a car that I want because I will not settle for anything less.

Omg! I am so glad blogspot saves drafts after every few minutes cause I don't know what happened but I guess I clicked back and I almost thought I lost everything I wrote! Phew! That was close. Hahaha.

I'm so :(

3 comments:

  1. DONT SETTLE. finding the right car is like finding the right BOY :D has to be sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's your first car. As long as it runs and it doesn't look like shit it's okay. Just wait until you have a stable job. Then be as picky as hell.

    ReplyDelete