Let's start off with today's volleyball game or should I say yesterday now that it is 2am. OMG! Liem and Takony are ball hogs! They are way too competitive. Bad trait; sometimes. I can't even describe how irritated I was at the moment. Ugh! I just wanted to leave. They don't need me; jerks. So we are playing volleyball again today and I will bring my game this time! Just as long as no one is ball hogging!
Aside from that. After volleyball Me, Jimmy Le, Jimmy Nguyen, Little Christina, and Adam go to Little Caesars. We get some pizza and have a last minute Movie Night. We call CK and ask her and Maggie if they want to join us. They join. We all meet up at Blockbuster because we are renting movies and ended up with Dawn of the Dead and Gran Torino. We wait for Jimmy Le to come back. We drop off Adam. So all is left to hang out at my house is Me, Maggie, CK, and Jimmy Nguyen. So Maggie calls Takony; the ball hog and I call Rouel. Rouel comes later cause he is at the gym.
So Maggie says I feel spirits in your house and she gets into the damn whole ghost thing with us and I am scared out of my mind! I couldn't even bare to go pee in the bathroom. I made Jimmy wait for me outside of the door. I know, how sad. Hahahah. And then Maggie goes off saying that Takony can see spirits and what not. He tells us scary ass stories. Blah blah blah. I'm scared!
Everyone leaves. I talk to Takony on aim and jerk was like, the whole spirits thing was a joke. He and Maggie are liars! They are LIARS! But I must admit. That was a pretty good joke? Why would they do that to us innocent awesome gorgeous people?!
Dawn of the Dead was an okay movie. We didn't get to watch Gran Torino, but next time we will.
Jimmy Nguyen has tainted my lovely Jimmy Le! Jimmy said weird stuff today. He said "I'm like uhh boss!" and "Foo" and he even said "Nigga!" OMG! What happened?! I need to keep that boy in check now! I miss him, even though I just saw him a few hours ago. He's going to leave me to go to UCSB where all the wild people go and then he will fall into some peer pressure of sex and alcohol and then some chick will get knocked up by him and then he would call me saying he lost his virginity and he got STDs from that skanky whore. I hope that doesn't happen.
Jerks.
No comments:
Post a Comment