As much as I wanted to hermit today; I did not because we had a family picnic today :) We went to Shasta Park; I think. I don't remember what it was called; it's a very cute place. A lot of open grass area. They even had this awesome mister; but I was so not in the mood to get misted on or wet at all. I was a little cranky cause I was still tired from last night or morning; whatever. It was also extremely hot.
I have not straightened my hair or blow dried for like a week until today; I usually just put it up in a bun and clipped it. Hahah; I've been lazy. But today I wanted to look nice for my family so I blow dried and straightened my hair and as I was doing so, I almost ironed my ear; well, I kind of did; it burned. But anyway, my hair is getting so long! It's about time! And omg; I love my Chi :) I remember when I first got it; I was like :DDDDD Yay! My Chi is my best friend. Hahaha.
Back to talking about the picnic; I get side tracked XD It was really nice. It was hot at first but then it got cooler and I just laid there for a few minutes watching clouds pass by and I was wearing sun glasses. My grandma; Mama Suzie even called me "Miss Hollywood" cause I was just kind of ehhhh with shades on. Hahaha.
Spending time with family is so much fun. I was just laying and talking with my little sisters and OMG! I guess they were being losers on Google and decided to look up my name and freaken they found my blog! Hahaha. They were like, I was reading it and it was so interesting; it was like reading a book. OMG! As soon as I got home I blocked this site from their account so they can't read it anymore! Hahaha. Damn kids...
Mama Suzie brought a few of her friends to the picnic and one of her friends thought I was a freshman in high school; and I was like, nooo; I'm an incoming freshman to college. Hahaha. He was all, but you still look like a little baby. I bet it was my height :/
We had some pretty interesting talks. We talked about prostitutes, politics, work, jobs, the economy, and a bunch of other weird stuff. I don't know how the prostitutes thing came up though. Mama Suzie's friend played the guitar and omg; it was so beautiful and soothing. It was like the cutest picnic ever cause it was just bonding time, nice weather, food, and guitar. Lovely.
The kids and Mama Suzie played Mother May I. She made them do the most ridiculous things. She made them do funny faces and make noise and hop and walk weirdly at once. She made my little sister walk and make weird Native American noise. I was like LMFAO!
My cousin came late and when she came we just walked around the park and I guess this park has an alarm to when they kick you out. It was so weird. It was like the police was about to come or something. It happened once and then we ignored it and were like okay whatever. So I decided to go on this super cute spring rider and I was scared I couldn't fit it; but I did. I even had more room. As I got in the alarm went off again and I was like O___O Am I in trouble? Lol. The freaken surveillance was telling people to leave so then I got off; it was fun. Hahaha.


No comments:
Post a Comment