Complex: so complicated or intricate as to be hard to understand or deal with (dictionary.com).

Simplicity: the state, quality, or an instance of being simple (dictionary.com).

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weather

Weather: the state of the atmosphere with respect to wind, temperature, cloudiness, moisture, pressure, etc (dictionary.com).

Today I went to San Francisco. The weather was just absolutely amazing. The breeze and temperature was just right. The way the wind flows through my hair was great. Why did I choose Sacramento State over San Francisco State again? Ohh yeah; that's right >.> What's done is done.

Going to Pier 39 was super fun :) I got to see magic tricks, some guy juggle machetes, sea lions (stinky), USS Pampanito Tour, Alcatraz, Musee Mecanique- The Mechanical Museum and foooood. As it got closer to the evening it started to get super cold! So we went and got some coffee. San Francisco cold weather and coffee go so well together.

The USS Pampanito Tour was amazing! It's so antique! Omg, I loved it! As we were leaving we had to go up the ladder and as I was going up, I thought I was queasy and just all of a sudden felt dizzy; but it was just the submarine moving back and fourth >.>
This was when I thought I was dizzy >.<

Omg! So something strange happened. I was super scared and almost went into panic mode. My face was priceless. So as we were going to go tour we were just enjoying the weather and scenery and then all of a sudden this police guy stops us! He was like, "Stop there! You're in violation." I was thinking to myself "Omg! I don't remember doing anything wrong." And then he goes, "Violation of being serious!" It was because we weren't like all smiley smiley. Lol! He's a fun police. He made me laugh so hard and my smile was so big :D And then he was complimenting me and what not. Made me blush XD He was doing it for a good cause and so we donated some money. He also gave me cool stickers and now I can remember this funniness.



This fun police; he gave me my revelation. It took a fun police to make me realize a lot of things. Haha. I can finally let it all go; I am now happy and satisfied. Really. I must say, the universe is a beautiful place :)

You got to Love San Francisco :)

Blah, it was time to leave San Francisco and go back to Sacramento. When I got home I bonded with my Mom and Sisters. We just talked and caught up with a lot of stuff. I also helped my Sister make Lumpia. Even though I didn't want to, I did anyway.

Abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment